Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What types of products does Ketema build?
A: Ketema manufactures customer designed components for aircraft and turbine engines. Ketema specializes in manufacturing complex fabrications and 5 axis machined components.
Q: What types of materials does Ketema use in manufacturing?
A: Ketema specializes in working with exotic metals including Titanium and Nickel alloys.
Q: What size and shape components does Ketema manufacture?
A: The best fit components are 15-60 inch, round shaped components. Please visit our Product Section to see the various components we have produced and visit our Capabilities Section to learn about the core competencies we offer.
Q: Does Ketema participate in concurrent development for new products?
A: Yes. Ketema employs the latest technology to assist customers in developing the most efficient methods to manufacture complex aircraft and turbine engine components. Ketema works as a development partner to incorporate design changes throughout the development process and continues to support customers through full rate production.
Q: What certifications does Ketema hold for special processes?
A: Ketema is certified by ISO, NADCAP and customers for specific processes including:
- AS9100C, ISO 9001:2008, ISO-IEC 17025, ISO 14001
- Chemical Processing – AC7108 Rev C, AC7108/1 Rev A, AC7108/2 Rev A, AC7108/6
- Coatings – AC7109 Rev B, AC7109/1 Rev B, AC7109/5 Rev C
- Heat Treating – AC7102 Rev D, AC7102S Rev A, AC7102/1 Rev D
- Captive Lab – AC7006 Rev F
- Materials Testing – AC7101/1 Rev C, AC7101/3 Rev B, AC7101/4 Rev C, AC7101/5 Rev B,
- AC7101/7 Rev B
- Non Destructive Testing – AC7114 Rev B, AC7114S Rev C, AC7114/1 Rev B, AC7114/1S Rev C, AC7114/3 Rev C, AC7114/3S Rev C, AC7114/4 Rev B, AC7114/4S Rev C,
- Non Conventional Machining – AC7116 Rev A, AC7116/4 Rev A
- Welding – AC7110 Rev D, AC7110/1 Rev D, AC7110/3 Rev E, AC7110/4 Rev E, AC7110/5 Rev E, AC7110/12 Rev A, AC7110/13
Q: Who designs Ketema’s products?
A: Ketema primarily manufactures customer designed components. Ketema’s manufacturing engineering team focuses on developing the most efficient methods to manufacture components designed by customers. Additionally, Ketema has a line of products engineered and manufactured in house. Ketema designed product applications include:
Q: Ketema looks like a great place to work. Where can I find job openings and apply for a position?
A: Visit Ketema’s Career page