Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What types of products does Ketema build?
A: Ketema manufactures customer designed components for aircraft and turbine engines. Ketema specializes in manufacturing complex fabrications and 5 axis machined components.
Q: What types of materials does Ketema use in manufacturing?
A: Ketema specializes in working with exotic metals including Titanium and Nickel alloys.
Q: What size and shape components does Ketema manufacture?
A: The best fit components are 15-60 inch, round shaped components. Please visit our Product Section to see the various components we have produced and visit our Capabilities Section to learn about the core competencies we offer.
Q: Does Ketema participate in concurrent development for new products?
A: Yes. Ketema employs the latest technology to assist customers in developing the most efficient methods to manufacture complex aircraft and turbine engine components. Ketema works as a development partner to incorporate design changes throughout the development process and continues to support customers through full rate production.
Q: What certifications does Ketema hold for special processes?
A: Ketema is certified by ISO, NADCAP and customers for specific processes including:
- AS9100C, ISO 9001:2008, ISO-IEC 17025, ISO 14001
- Chemical Processing: AC7108, AC7108/1, AC7108/2, AC7108/6
- Coatings: AC7109, AC7109/1, AC7109/5
- Heat Treating: AC7102, AC7102S, AC7102/1
- Captive Lab: AC7006
- Materials Testing: AC7101/1, AC7101/3, AC7101/4, AC7101/5, AC7101/7
- Non Destructive Testing: AC7114, AC7114S, AC7114/1, AC7114/1S, AC7114/3, AC7114/3S, AC7114/4, AC7114/4S,
- Non Conventional Machining: AC7116, AC7116/4
- Welding: AC7110, AC7110/1, AC7110/3, AC7110/4, AC7110/5, AC7110/12, AC7110/13
Q: Who designs Ketema’s products?
A: Ketema primarily manufactures customer designed components. Ketema’s manufacturing engineering team focuses on developing the most efficient methods to manufacture components designed by customers. Additionally, Ketema has a line of products engineered and manufactured in house. Ketema designed product applications include:
Q: Ketema looks like a great place to work. Where can I find job openings and apply for a position?
A: Visit Ketema’s Career page